Field Service Engineer IV at Rutgers CINJ. His roles include:
- Relates with the end-user community in a confident manner.
- Identifies, diagnoses and resolves Level Two problems for users of the personal computer software and hardware and new computer technology.
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution remotely or in person.
- Configures end-user computer desktop and laptop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Assists helpdesk personnel in resolving support issues that require more technical experience.
- Works directly on identified product implementation for special projects, as necessary. Performs other related duties, as assigned.